14.07.2007

Leaving for Lodz

I know I know I know. I have not been updating this in quite a while. Also because there was not much to tell. But now there is at least one thing: I have found a very nice apartment in Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg, close to Helmholtzplatz. And I will move in there on August 15th. Tomorrow at noon I will take a train to Poland. I will participate in an ASF summer camp, helping to renovate the Jewish cemetery of Lodz. All is well!
I will be back in Berlin in early August, to prepare moving all my belongings to the new place. And then…

Keine Kommentare:






Absurdistan Travels



On the map above you can see where I have been, where I am and where I intend to go.
I will keep this map updated.
Alternatively you can have a look at and subscribe to my calendar by clicking on the button below.